Because We Are So Tiny
After living in a very diverse place for a while, few things come clear to me recently…
- Our world is super BIG and we’re just this tiny little micro piece that flies around the air.
- Again, because our world is super BIG, you can’t say yourself as the one who know everything because those references you had in mind are smaller than the smallest dot you’ve seen. Thus, you’re just not that… knowing everything.
- Bule isn’t always that cool.
- And Asian isn’t always that clumsy. :).
- Women equality is truly exist thus we (women) worth the same respect as what men get.
- Some guys think that they are super handsome so they have this gigantic confidence to call every woman passes by.
- Asia is one of the most favorite places in the world for those real travellers. I know you know why…
- Walking alone, not talking to anyone, but just listening and seeing people, are such a precious moment when you are in a crowded place.
- Many people around us are struggling so effing hard to survive. So, respect what you have and be respectful to others. Always.
- Universe do conspire to what you have, who you meet, where you go, and really just every second you have in life. My most basic live rule applies well: be nice and you’ll get the nice one.
- Ever feel like you have the worst life in this entire earth? Take a deep breath. Somehow, some people, or many people out there are feeling the same thing you do and good news is… they survive. And so will you.
- Whenever you feel angry, bite yourself hard. Don’t scold or shout. Other’s life are messing up too. Solve yours. Give them space to solve theirs.
- Time is precious. Live it right. So right.
- You see people beside you listening to their headset, playing around their phone, reading a book? Then you’re wondering if they are happy? You know what. They are thinking a lot while doing what you’re seeing. They are just like you, like me. They have their own life they’re worried of, caring a lot and they’re doing way to escape that for a moment. Or yeah maybe you’re right. They’re just enjoying their Instagram feed, the new book somebody just gave them, or the Coldplay music.
- So, don’t judge.
Have a great week ahead!